As you may gather from this post, I am not a big fan of David Caruso. If point of fact, there is only one movie that I have seen him in where I truly like his acting, and that is in the role of “Kit Kat” in Hudson Hawk. If you have not seen this movie, then you must. It is a quirky and fun movie that has no intrinsic redeeming qualities except that it is a fun watch.
But I am getting off topic…
Ten things I have learned from watching David Caruso..
- No matter how bad I think my life is, I can always watch David Caruso.
- Cocking your head at a 45 degree angle has the dual effect of making you look like an escapee from the “short bus” or someone who has chronic cervical vertebra problems.
- Glasses are only for looking looking kewl going on or off.
- There are certain people that cannot make the Akimbo thing work, no matter how cool they think they are.
- Never give a CSI a gun, sunglasses and a sports coat.
- Never have a relationship with your brother’s girl.
- If you are prone to using little on-line quips, make sure that you, or your writer, has a sense of Irony, humor or at least has practiced one-liners at some point in their life.
- Do not encourage your coroner to talk to the recently dead. It borders on the slightly creepy to moderately insane.
- Leading a CSI team means never having to say your sorry.
- If I am ever dying in Miami, I will drag myself to Fort Lauderdale in the event that there is even the slightest possibility that there is a person like David Caruso on staff in the Miami police dept.’s CSI team.